Here’s my dilemma. Once we lose/sell the house, my sister will move back to our hometown. I will be left with several options. I can either:
- Move to our hometown with her, finding my own place of course, because I refuse to live with her and her animals ever again. This might also give me the inspiration I need to finish my book, not to mention, the flood of memories that will undoubtedly come rushing back would be helpful. The main con on this one, though, is that I would be entirely too close to my relatives and family for comfort. I would have to buckle down, concentrate on the book, finish it and then get the hell out of town before I lose my mind.
- Stay here in Podunk, MS, keep working my little job, find a crappy little apartment, and have no social life at all.
- Move back to New Orleans, the place that I grew to really like, be with the people I miss, and find another job & an apartment there.
- Move elsewhere in this great country of ours. I have never lived west of the Mississippi. Maybe it’s time for a bigger change.
- Do nothing. Avoid making a decision altogether, until the day comes when we are forced out of the house and I’m left with no other options other than to move with my sister and live with her again. (This is not a valid option. I’m just putting it on here so I will be forced to face the facts.)
Help me out here…please. I’m begging. I need some advice on this one. Thanks!