Squammie left a comment on my last post “What’s going on?” and he suggested that I give Art some space. I am trying to do just that, and I told him that if/when he wants to talk to just let me know. I haven’t heard from him since. I really just don’t understand why he changed his tune all of a sudden, unless it just took time to all sink in. He did tell me that he didn’t mind my writing about him as long as I didn’t use his real name. So I don’t think it’s because I wrote about him, or because of what I said about him. As far as I can recall I only said good things about him, so that can’t be it.
My sister assures me that it’s all because of the blog. She says he just couldn’t handle the real me. I thought I was always the real me though. Just because I don’t tell everyone my life story as soon as I meet them, and believe me I have tried that before and it was never a good thing, it doesn’t mean that I am not honest about who I am.
You may be wondering, if he read my blog and could still be reading it, then why do I continue to write about all of this? Because it’s my damn blog, and if I can’t write about what I want to write about then what’s the point? I love that people read it and give me feedback, but I didn’t start it with my readers in mind. I started writing this thing because I needed an outlet to vent my feelings, frustrations, and to get my crazy life out of my head so that it wouldn’t in turn drive me crazy.
Since he told me that about writing more about what I feel above the waist I have tried to do just that. I know I focus on sex too much, but that’s only because I love it and it am sincerely interested in it. It’s not just because I want to fuck everyone I can. I’ll get my focus back though.
Things learned or gained from my brief relationship with Art:
- I really like Rush.
- I need to write more about my feelings, even though it sometimes makes me nauseous to even think about doing that.
- Humor is my drug of choice.
- Most people in my life can’t handle the truth about me.
- I should never tell anyone about my blog ever again.
- My sister is right about one thing: men are just a pain in the ass to deal with most of the time and I’d be better off remaining single.
- I like blondes.
- I need to get out more.
- I like who I am, faults and all.
- I need to drink more wine.
- Manwhore may be bisexual.
- It’s more important to be with someone who I have a lot in common with, not to be with someone who puts my sex drive into overdrive.
- Gene Simmons isn’t the only one with cool kids.
- I need to become a lesbian.
That’s all. I’m done talking about Art now.