I was watching the Babylon 5 series on Netflix last night and it occurred to me that aliens are sexy. I made some chicken-scratch notes in my handy-dandy little notebook while I was watching. Here are some of my alien observations.
- Princess Leia – A human from another planet and the hottest piece of ass (at the time) in the entire galaxy.
- Lennier (Delenn‘s aid) from Babylon 5 – The perfect E.T. He is obedient, kind, funny, honorable, and a badass when it comes to fighting. He’s on the right in the picture below.
- Pictured on the left is Marcus Cole, another character from B5. He was human, but from another planet. He’s still hotter than hell.
- Spock – Whether from the original Star Trek or the new one, they’re both sexy. All of that logical thinking and those funky eyebrows just turns me on. Drool…
- Calel (aka Superman) – Christopher Reeves and Tom Welling are my favorite incarnations of the man of steel.
- G’Kar – (Pictured on the right below.) G’Kar is very alien-looking guy, but passionate, strong, jovial, and witty. “But we can’t be free, until we learn to laugh at ourselves. Once you look in the mirror and see just how foolish we can be, laughter is inevitable. And from laughter comes wisdom.” G’Kar
- Londo Mollari– (Pictured on the left above.) Funny, hot-tempered, womanizer, drinker, gambler, stubborn. I love him! “Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It’s a terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it.” Mollari
- Martian Manhunter – (aka J’onn J’onzz) – Strong, telepathic, shapeshifter (very handy), quiet, intelligent, and damn sexy, even if he is green.
- T’Pol from Star Trek: Enterprise – Hot female alien. Yet again I find the logical mind, not to mention body, of a Vulcan very sexy.
- Deanna Troi from Star Trek TNG – A half-human half -Betazoid with great hair and boobs.
So there’s my list of hot aliens. There are a lot more sci-fi characters that I would have included but these are my favorites. I felt the need to get my geek on today. I hope you don’t mind. 🙂