“I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.”
Where am I going with this? To the bedroom? No. After last night I don’t think I could go through that again. It started out alright once it finally got started. The problem lies not in getting it started. He was started way before I was. Some of the many thoughts that were running through my head last night:
- Is he ever gonna just fuck me?
- My hand is getting really tired now because this is a really weird angle.
- Is he just not going to get on top & fuck me ever again?
- This means I’ll have to get on top if I want it.
- My damn knee is gonna hurt if I get on top.
- Shit, my aunt wanted my blog address.
- I wish he’d go for the lube. We’re gonna need it.
- How long am I supposed to do this? Until he cums? Then I won’t get any. That’s not fair.
- Great, now he’ pushing on my head making it bounce like I’m going down on him. Not going to happen. Give and you shall receive.
- Fine, I’ll get on top.
- I really could use some lube.
- Damn that hurts. Take it easy boy! I’m the one on top here. If you want control then you get off your ass and up on top of me.
- Finally, an orgasm, by me, not him. No visions of pretty colors this time. I do need to lay down now though.
- Dammit! Don’t start pushing my head toward your crotch! Fuck! (bad fuck, not good fuck)
- Stop trying to maneuver yourself so that my face is in your crotch. Will not happen.
- I should just roll over and go to sleep like he does. Leave him with blue balls.
- I give up. Just cum already and stop trying to beat your cock into my mouth.
- Thank goodness that’s over. Now don’t touch me.