First of all I’d like to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
Secondly, I’d like to discuss penis sizes. I figured I might as well make my first post of the new year a racy and fun one. As you may have noticed, I love men and especially their cocks. I found a fact sheet online about penises and found it very interesting. You should definitely check it out. My sister and I recently had a conversation on the topic of penis sizes and how obsessed men seem to be with the size of their “other brains.” Actually, we’ve had this conversation several times. She’s really the only person, other than a mutual female friend of ours, who I can talk openly with about this.
Average Penis Size
My sister and I were also discussing how that when you tell a man that he is average or above average size-wise, then they often ask “Well how many cocks have you seen?” or “How many men have you been with?” I told her someone asked me, while in bed, how many men I had been with. She quickly said the response should always be “five” and then we both shouted “hundred!” and then we laughed till we cried. I love my little sis! Now, to be honest I haven’t been with 500 men, but I have been with enough to have a very good base group to go by in terms of penis sizes.
Over the years I’ve seen plenty of penises and believe that I have a good basis for knowing what’s average, below average, and above average in terms of size, length and width. Of course I don’t pull out a tape measure every time, but I can go by sight and by using my hand as a tool of measurement. I think I’ve mentioned in a previous post about the one that was so big that it actually scared me and caused me to cut a date short. According to most informational sources the average erect penis length is 5.5″ to 6.5″ and the average erected penis girth is between 4.00″ to 5.5″.
So, now that we know the averages, why do men who fit into the categories of “average” and especially “above average” still obsess over their size? This has always confused me. I’ve had experiences with men that had above average sized penises and acted like they didn’t even realize that they were above average. Even after assuring them that they were more than adequate they still didn’t believe me. Insecurity is a bitch I suppose. The ones that were above average in the length department mostly knew how to use their tool, but some of the unfortunate ones, even though blessed in the size department, still needed work in the “how to use it” department. So how a man uses his tool is also very important.
Even many of the average guys seemed insecure and thought that they were not long enough/big enough. I always do my best to be honest with men when they ask me about their penis size or make comments regarding it, but sometimes no matter how reassuring I try to be, they just don’t get it.
Now ladies, please, if your man is below average in size, don’t make comments regarding his penis size during an argument just to get back at him for something or to hurt his feelings, because guess what? It’s likely that that comment will stay with him for the rest of his life. Many men are already insecure regarding their penis size and you taking a jab at him during an argument just for the sake of hurting his feelings and trying to win the argument is not worth the permanent damage that you could be inflicting.
Growers vs. Showers
This is very important because not all men when flaccid are the same size as when fully erect. So ladies, you can’t always judge a penis by how it looks just dangling there. Give it a chance to get erect and then you’ll know what you’re really working with. Rarely have I seen men with penises that were showers, although when you are lucky enough to see an above average “shower”, just give yourself a second to bask in its awe, because odds are it will be a while before you get to see another one.
Which Would You Prefer
Does penis size really matter when it comes to choosing a mate? I mean really, if you had to choose between two men who you were attracted to equally, but one had a 4″ penis and the other had a 9″ penis, which would you choose? What if the one with the 9″ penis had very little girth? What if the 9″ penis guy had some very annoying habits that really got on your nerves but he was the best lover you’ve ever had?
Personally, I believe that penis size does matter, but I prefer longer length and a average girth. If a penis is too large in diameter it can really hurt. Longer length on the other hand doesn’t bother me. A woman’s vagina is meant to stretch. How do you think babies fit in there? LOL However, if a penis’ girth is too small (aka “Pencil Dick”) then that’s not good either. I had an experience with a “Pencil Dick” once and it was the most unsatisfying sex I’ve ever had. I think he had some pretty decent skills, it just didn’t feel like there was much more than a long pinky finger in me. Just to clear things up, in case you’re wondering, I’ve never had children and my vagina is very tight, plus I do Kegel exercises as often as possible and have done so for the past 16 years. So it’s not like the guys are parking it in a two-car garage down there or anything.
The Pussy & the Cock
“The vagina will accommodate itself to any length. This means any man’s penis will fill her vagina completely, unless you happen to be one of those rare guys with an erect penile length of less than four inches.
You’re probably now wondering how the average man with an erection of six inches manages to insert his penis into the vagina at all. The vagina has the most remarkable capacity for lengthening if something is introduced into it gradually.
So the exceptional man whose erect penis is eight inches long can still make love to any woman, providing he excites her properly and introduces his organ very slowly. If he does this, her vagina will lengthen by 150 or 200 per cent to accommodate him.” (Sex and women)
Now for my take on the whole thing. The largest cock that I’ve ever had was 14″ and no I was not able to get the entire penis inside me. I did however get about 10″ inside. I was on top and in control and worked it in very slowly. When a man has a penis that large it’s best if the woman is on top and in control, because if the man gets overly eager and starts pounding away, you’re going to get hurt and that’s not fun.
The smallest I’ve had was about 4″ and it was also my first. Now, because it was my first time, I probably lucked out because it didn’t hurt as much as I had expected. The best part was when I began learning that most penises come in larger sizes and that they are even more fun to play with. 😉
Best Positioning for the Big O
There are several positions that you can try that will help enhance a woman’s pleasure depending on the size of the penis.
- Below Average –
- Doggy Style with a Twist – Head & shoulders on a pillow & her fingering her clit while he fucks her from behind. This can make even the smallest of penises get the job done (the big O).
- The Hook – The woman should lie on her back with him on top. Hook her legs up over his shoulders for deeper penetration, giving him complete control. This position also allows his balls to slap your ass as he thrusts in and out. I personally find this a major turn on.
- The Froggy – This is one of my favorites. It’s similar to cowgirl but in this one the woman squats over the man who is lying on his back and then can either bounce up and down or grind into him. Leaning back while on top of him also allows deeper penetration. Grab his thighs or chest for stability if you need to.
- Average –
- Doggy Style – She should kneel on all fours while he stands behind her and penetrates, holding her hips to move her back and forth. Again, this position also allows her to play with her clit while he fucks her from behind which can cause a more intense orgasm much faster. A little spanking never hurts either. Well, it may sting a bit, but damn it sure gets me hot.
- Missionary – This position works well for the average endowed man. He can kneel or lay down on top of the woman.
- Above Average –
- The Slide – With the man kneeling and keeping his back straight he then lifts your legs up to his shoulders, so your weight is supported on your shoulders. Shifting his erection downward, he penetrates you. He holds you in position by wrapping his arms around your upper thighs.
- Cowgirl – With the man lying on his back, the woman straddles the man facing him. She is in control and able to slowly slide down onto his penis. This can be done either with the woman sitting up straight or leaning over towards him.
- Reverse Cowgirl – Basically the same as the Cowgirl except she is facing away from him. In this case it’s best to either sit up straight or lean backwards a little bit.
Ladies, don’t be afraid to take control and lead him into the positions that work best for you. He might even get turned on more if it’s something new to him. I’ve found that most men love a little kink & freak in the bedroom.
Well that’s it for now. I know this was a long one. I hope you’ve enjoyed it and maybe even learned something. I’d love to hear your comments and suggestions. Maybe you know of another position that works well for a particular size penis. Let me know!